Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snow ponies


The white Christmas is still here two days later. Thanks to the wind relocating the snow I have drifts a few feet deep and areas with only a few inches of snow. As I walk around to do my chores I get surprises now and then as I step into a big drift that I didn't notice in the blizzard because I had my head down avoiding snow in my face. My dog, Molly, loves to play in it. and the horses roll in it and play. They are crusted with snow, little icicles hang in their mane. Thunder just wants scratched. They enjoy their warm beet pulp on days like this. I sure am glad that I didn't have to drive to work this morning!! Here is a little video for your further cold day entertainment. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6379897839774587415 Happy winter everyone.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: