Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Appy Holidays!

Here we are - another Christmas. And it's white with snow on this Christmas Eve! The bright sunshine glistening on the snow makes everything beautiful. Even though snow is not my favorite thing. :)
I have mixed feelings about this time of year since my mom left this earth and went home to Jesus on Christmas eve so many years ago. I still miss her but I know she's want me to still celebrate because Jesus is the reason for Christmas, and I don't want to forget that. 

My pound puppy, Molly, loves the snow and happily romps in it! It's been a good year with many things to be happy for. I'm blessed to have family, friends, my animals, and so much more. 

So have yourself a blessed Christmas with your loved ones! and count the days till spring HAHA! 


Wishing you peace and love, 
Karen and the kritters

No comments: